Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Time

A Danish Christmas tree illuminated with burni...Image via WikipediaChristmas is fast approaching and as I was getting my tree ornaments out I came across ones my children had made when they were small (they are both in their 30's now) and I still remember the pleasure they had putting them on the tree.

At Christmas it is sometimes the small things that are the best, the personally thought of and made yourself item. Yes maybe they are not as professional as the store bought item but the love and care that has gone into them makes them priceless gifts.

We can all share a priceless gift with anyone, we do not have to know them personally but a small gift to a lonely person or anyone at all can make a big difference in their lives.

At a time of year when most of have family and friends to share with please take the time to at least share with one other person, no matter who they are or what they look like.

This gift does not have to be an expensive present, perhaps even just a card handed to a homeless person or even the greatest gift of all a smile and wish them a merry Christmas and a happy new year, you may be the only person who does this for that person.

This is the true meaning of Christmas, peace and goodwill to ALL mankind. 

I hope everyone has a happy, safe and loving Christmas.

Cherie













Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment