Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hazards of Marketing on the Internet

LEVEL PLAYING FIELD ? NOT!

I have noticed more and more lately that the heavy hitters of the Internet (the Gurus) are advertising and pushing the same things that the everyday person is also pushing.

Trying to make your way in Internet marketing is hard enough when you have literally thousands of people pushing the same thing you are, but when you are up against someone who has unlimited resources at their command the odds of you getting ahead are very slim indeed.

These Gurus are even sending out those cheesy emails, you know the ones, 'Congratulations',Thank you','last chance' etc. etc. I know they have auto responders that send this stuff out but please! Let the little guy have a break, you are already affluent enough.

If you are trying to market choose a solid product, something real and tangible (not e-books).

Not that I have anything against e-books but there is just so much information any one person can read or absorb and I really do not think anyone wants to spend their entire existence reading or downloading e-books.

Some of the programs out there are excellent and are worth getting but there are a lot of copy cat programs and you could end up with more than one copy of the same thing.

Like most people on line today I have a site that does sell things and I love my site and have a great time with it but I also have solid Internet businesses that provide me with an income to cover the costs if my site does not pay.

I would like everyone who is trying to earn a living on line to be able to do so. Do not give up! Use free advertising, use free site submitters, just do it, plug away and you will succeed.

To your Health, Wealth and Happiness.

Mufwala

No comments:

Post a Comment